Exclusive Interview With Birth To Bridges
1) I listened to your songs on ‘Sound Cloud’ and you guys are amazing, do you guys ever plan to release a record?
Thanks so much for listening to us! We re currently in the process of getting an EP done. We have over 12 songs written, but don't have enough funds to get them all recorded this time around. So we will be putting the revenue we receive from this EP towards creating our first full-length album. We will have new songs to hear sometime, late summer. We hope to have the full length in motion by the end of this fall.
2) How has it been navigating through the world of music and trying to win fans over to your side?
It has been anything but easy. Being a new independent act has been extremely challenging but rewarding as well. Finding people and fans along the way who really love our music really makes up for the struggle we go through to get the word out. It fuels us to try and work harder to find more people out there like you. We truly appreciate any love that comes our way.
3) What inspired you guys to form this musical group? Where did you meet? When did the group start?
We're all from New York. We started a little over a year ago as a full band. We have 2 singers/guitarists in the group Nick and Dave DiPrimo. They're brothers, so they both have been singing and playing music together for most of their lives. Our lead guitarist Adam Sklar grew up in the same town as us and brought in our bassist Joe Giani in.
4) What are the pros and cons of being in the musical industry and what inspires you guys to keep on going?
First and foremost the best thing in the world is to do something you love. We love music and this group. We hope to inspire and bring joy into peoples lives. Theres nothing better than having people understand where you're coming from and the message you try so hard to convey. On the other side of things its tough to make a living off of music when there are so many acts out there.
5) What advice do you have for young artists out there trying to follow their dreams of pursuing a musical career and, just youths in general?
Just keep your head up and do what you love. Have an open mind and don't give up. Love everybody and support your passion. Most importantly enjoy life and what you do.
In other to listen to the songs already recorded by Birth To Bridges, visit their SoundCloud page. Also, follow them on Twitter and Facebook in other to get updated on news about their music and please, buy their EP when it comes out.